2 x 6 COMPEED CORN REMOVAL PLASTERS PADS REMOVING FEET TOE SOLE HEEL CALLUS PAIN£5.29
Compeed Corn/Callus Plasters
Protects from pressure and rubbing
COMPEED Corn plasters contain an active gel that relieves pain immediately and helps remove the corn. Not only does it stay in place for over 24 hours*, it provides optimum cushioning from rubbing and pressure.
1. Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring targeted area is free of creams and oils.
2. Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper,avoiding touching the adhesive side.
3. Apply plaster firmly over corn ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
4. Leave in place until it starts to detach. May stay in place for up to several days.
5. For best results, use Compeed until skin has completely healed